Hi guys! Happy “late” New Year! It’s been a while and I truly apologize about that. I’ve been on a small hiatus but I’m getting back in action.
So many things have transpired since my last post. Mainly, my grandpa passing away right before Christmas has been the biggest reason, but I’ve also been dealing with horrible migranes almost every other day. (If you get migranes, then I know you understand my pain) I’ve since received new medication for it so I’m feeling better and I’m ready to return to the norm.
I have so many things in store for you guys that I will be sharing soon! Things like : easy ways to earn extra money, new recipes, how to get free products and more beauty reviews, of course.
For my loyal readers, thank you for being patient and understanding. I love you guys!
What is a Healthy Baby Home Party?
Seventh Generation’s home parties are powered by people who are focused on creating a healthy environment for the next generation. Developed with input from non-profit partner, Healthy Child Healthy World, they are a great way to get together with friends, share helpful information, and make an impact!
Healthy Baby Home Party kits are provided to all selected hosts and are filled with educational info about our environment, helpful tips, a fun game, and samples and coupons from Seventh Generation and other favorite family-friendly brands like bobble, Plum Organics and Zarbee’s Naturals.
What is the Application Process?
- Sign up at GenerationGood to join the Generation Good community, or log in if already a member.
- Accept the Healthy Baby Home Party Application offer on your Generation Good dashboard and complete the application.
- Applicants will be notified by end of March if they have been selected to host a party, via an email to the email address assigned to their Generation Good member profile.
- All selected applicants will then need to confirm their participation by accepting the Healthy Baby Home Party Mission in Generation Good and confirming their shipping address.
- 1,900 FREE Party Kits will be distributed in this round.
- Hosting spots are open to US residents only at this time. Canadian parties are planned for later in 2016!
- Full terms and conditions are available within Generation Good in the “Healthy Baby Home Party Application” offer.
For all you Target lovers out there, you may be living the dream pretty soon. Wouldn’t you just love to relax and sip on a nice mosccato while you shop? Well, pretty soon you will be able to according to the mass retailer.
The first store to get this experience will be a new Chicago store that is opening in October. Target has already applied for two different liqour licenses, confirmed by a spokesman, and plans to serve tapas-style dishes and wine. One is to sell alcohol in the store and the other is to serve it.
You will be free to walk around the store freely and sip on your drink. No restrictions! Say what?!? No approvals has been given yet but hopefully we will get to enjoy this “sip & shop” experience. I’m really looking forward to it!!
Welcome to my Little Pink Diary! Over the past few years I have come across some pretty exciting hacks, money-savers, and tips that I wondered if everyone knew about. And then I thought to my self… of course not, because there are new tips and tricks coming about everyday! Many of these life-saving hacks are spread out all over the interent and so I wanted to compile my favorites all into one, which is how Little Pink Diary came about. In my posts to come you will find things like beauty tips, learn how to make yummy recipes, great sales/deals, how to’s, diy’s, giveaways, reviews on makeup, food, and much more. Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Twitter (links on right side of page and bottom of page). Also, be sure to check the site daily for the latest and greatest. I hope you enjoy! Xoxo.